How to use
The power of isokinetic technology.
There’s no denying the benefits of rope climbing and rope training. It’s a critical exercise for any combat athlete, from the military to martial arts. It builds functional strength and upperbody/grip strength better than almost any traditional exercise.
Rope Training Guide
- Rope climb (to failure)
- Rope training for core
- Arms only rope climbing
- Seated rope training
- Grip strength workouts
- Lateral pull
- Truck pull (simulated)
- Weighted sled rope pull (with wall attachment)
- Angled rope lat pull
- Overhead tricep pull/extension
Client Recommended Workouts
The Infiniti Rope is the only true rope climbing experience where the climber is safely suspended off the ground. It’s also the only option with a traditional three-strand rope, which you won’t find anywhere else on the market.
- A perfect example of how the Poseidon Strength Infiniti Rope can be incorporated into workouts, especially perfect for burnouts.
- This tutorial shows how the Infiniti Rope compliments any HIIT, Crossfit or Ninja Warrior workout. Strength, endurance and flexibility are key to excelling at climbing the […]
- See how Olympian Jocelyne Larocque incorporates our Infiniti Rope to complement her workouts.